Sell Bitcoin using Cash at ATM: Cajero automático **BBVA / Banregio / Bancopel with Mexican Peso (MXN)
How much do you wish to sell?
Please note, the actual BTC amount of the trade may slightly differ from the currently shown amount due to price and exchange rate fluctuations.
Network transaction fees associated with settling the trade will be deducted from the trade amount, meaning you'll receive slightly less than the amount shown.
- You have to make a trade for at least 3000.00 MXN with this advertisement.
Terms of trade with Yang82
Retiro en Cajero automático sin tarjeta BBVA / Banregio / Bancopel
Pasos: -Enviaré los códigos a través del chat -Luego puedes retirar el dinero -Usted suelta el BTC
Cuida tus BTC, si no eres quien hace el retiro, no me hago responsable por el mal manejo de los códigos y contraseñas que se brindan en privado, toda comunicación será a través del chat
ATM **Banorte - BBVA - Bancopel **
Steps: -I will send the codes through the chat -Then you can withdrawn the money -You release the BTC
Take care of your BTC, if you are not the one who makes the withdrawal, I am not responsible for the mishandling of the codes and passwords that are provided privately, all communication will be through the chat
This trade is protected by an arbitration bond
- Read the ad, and check the terms.
- Propose a meeting place and contact time, if physical cash is traded.
- Watch for fraudsters! Check the profile feedback, and take extra caution with recently created accounts.
- Note that rounding and price fluctuations might change the final Bitcoin amount. The Bitcoin amount is calculated based on the trade currency amount you've entered.
Listings with this ad
Didn't find the deal you were looking for? These AgoraDesk listings have more Bitcoin trade deals similar to this one: