Note: Please understand that I don't expect people to send overnight mail to me and as such, my turnaround time may show 3 or
4 days. That is a false number due to the shipping method for CIM. In 99% of the cases, I release the coin within a couple of hours of delivery, as soon as I get off work I head to get the mail, and if I can't verify till the next day, I have been known to release it blindly so that the customer has their coin without delay. This is from shipping it priority mail, which makes sense for some. But be aware that I have seen 8 days for priority mail to arrive. So if you want to send it priority you are welcome to, and that is what makes that number so large.
WELCOME TO MY TRADE OFFER
Thank you for the opportunity to trade with you. This trade is bitcoin for cash, meaning you send me cash in the mail and I will release your bitcoin. I have never taken anything from anyone without giving them their expected return, I do not scam people, I work hard for my money and have earned every cent. I just had a gentleman pay me too much money without knowing it, I notified him and refunded his overage. While I could have kept quiet about it, I try to always choose the right path. Karma has a way of keeping score somehow. Expect the same kind of treatment.
Please understand that I am on the West Coast, so if you open a trade at 6AM Eastern Time, it is only 3AM my time and I am normally sleeping. I respond as soon as I awake. I try to reply in a timely manner, but sometimes it takes a minute. I ALWAYS
reply though. I try to keep things professional and transparent, I hope that builds confidence for you. My trade fee is unusually low as I build my reputation, so please take advantage of it. Feedback is very much appreciated.
Rules for CIM
- Please use a service that tracks your package and provide me with that tracking number
- I do not use my home address, so please don't expect me to check the mail at 8PM when the business is closed.
- In the event that the package is lost, it is your responsibility to locate it. If it doesn't arrive to me then I never got it.
- If it says it was delivered, then I assume full liability.
- Make sure your username is somewhere within the package, so I know where it came from
- Make sure your funds are secured well. If I receive an empty envelope, then I cannot release the coin. I will video every package for my own safety, I recommend you do the same.
- Your bills will be scanned for counterfeit protection, should any show counterfeit, your entire order will be returned to you.
- I have no interest in who you are or where you get your money, I will never ask. It is none of my business, this is a trade, not a sale; therefore, (it is my belief) that boundaries have been crossed, and some overreach has occurred that force certain websites into privacy violations of their customers. My money is made legally trading coin, that is all I care about.
- I don't care if the return address is you or not, but always make sure it is a real one, mailing money is NOT illegal. Worst case is, one of us must call and explain what our business is, and I have no problem doing that if a package is stopped.
- I do not care where your money comes from, but if you tell me that it is from illicit sales of any kind, I will cancel your trade and block you. I do not want to be a willing participant in anything illegal. I assume you are a trader like myself, and am blissful with that naïveté.
- If you need a very large trade, then message me, and I'll see what I can do.
Ok this is a tough one and on a case by case basis. I understand you have to start somewhere but generally, my experience has been that if someone has an account less than 30 days with no feedback, and they are looking for trades then they are up to no good.
Once you mark paid, all transactions are final.