Sell Bitcoin using strike.me: No ID⚡Instant⚡Safer & More Private than Zelle, CashApp, or Venmo with US Dollar (USD)
How much do you wish to sell?
Please note, the actual BTC amount of the trade may slightly differ from the currently shown amount due to price and exchange rate fluctuations.
Network transaction fees associated with settling the trade will be deducted from the trade amount, meaning you'll receive slightly less than the amount shown.
Terms of trade with LysanderSpooner
I'm not a bot, but typically respond quickly. My response times may be slower on Sundays and at night.
Strike.me is easy, instant, secure, and more private than Zelle, CashApp, Venmo, or PayPal, with no chargeback risk!
- Request trade for the amount of BTC you're selling.
- Provide Strike username in chat, and I'll send payment.
- Validate amount, and finalize trade.
Typically everything's finished in under a minute!
Strike is simple to use, but if you're new to it and need help, just let me know. I can even send a referral link if you haven't signed up yet, which gives us both a few free 💲💲. First time Strike registration steps are here.
Privacy Note: Strike requests ID for higher transaction limits, but this is unnecessary for transactions up to $100, and buyer and seller always remain completely anonymous. Any ID info Strike gathers is not exposed to me, nor linked to the Monero transaction here in any way.
This trade is protected by an arbitration bond
- Read the ad, and check the terms.
- Propose a meeting place and contact time, if physical cash is traded.
- Watch for fraudsters! Check the profile feedback, and take extra caution with recently created accounts.
- Note that rounding and price fluctuations might change the final Bitcoin amount. The Bitcoin amount is calculated based on the trade currency amount you've entered.
Listings with this ad
Didn't find the deal you were looking for? These AgoraDesk listings have more Bitcoin trade deals similar to this one:
Sell Bitcoin in United States of America